The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. Havenvest does not hold itself out as providing legal, financial or other advice via the website.
- Legal Notice: This website is the corporate website of Havenvest Private Equity Middle East Limited (“Havenvest”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Havenvest is a private limited company registered with the Dubai Financial Services Authority (“DFSA”). The information contained on the Website is for informational purposes only.
- By accessing this Website, you are expressly consenting to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, please discontinue accessing, viewing or otherwise using the Website immediately.
- References to “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to the person(s) accessing the Website.
- Havenvest does not hold itself out as providing legal, financial or other advice via the Website.
- For Havenvest Clients only: this marketing material is intended for Professional private equity Clients only as defined by the DFSA regulations. Havenvest is regulated by the DFSA.
2. ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This Website gives you information about us. It is an information source. If you want to know more about Havenvest, we ask you to contact us via email using the form on the ‘Contact Us‘ page of this Website.
3. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
The information, material and content provided in the pages of this Website may be changed at any time without notice.
4. WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
- While we will endeavour to ensure that the Website is available twenty-four (24) hours a day, access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice including, without limitation, due to a system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons beyond our control. You agree that we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website, whether temporarily or permanently, by any person or organisation, or to block access from a particular internet address to this Website, at any time and without any liability, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- In accessing the Website, you agree and warrant not to:
- misuse the Website or any communication systems that the Website utilises in any way whatsoever (including, without limitation, by hacking);
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, abusive, libellous, obscene, threatening or is otherwise prohibited by these Terms.
- You agree to ensure that all persons who access this Website through your internet connection are aware and comply with these Terms.
5. TRADE MARKS, IPR AND COPYRIGHT
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the pages, screens, and all information, documents or material on the Website (including without limitation any links, Havenvest’s trade marks or the other elements of our visual identity) (“Content”) is owned by or licensed to us.
- You may imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from the Website for your own non-commercial personal information. Unless we have given you our prior and express written consent it is strictly prohibited for any purpose whatsoever to reproduce, republish, extract, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display or sell the Content, including, without limitation, using any part of the Website on any other website or any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, linking any other website to the Website, creating any derivative works from the Content or removing any identifying marks or legends from the Content.
- Content from a third party provider available on or through the Website may not be duplicated, distributed, published, transferred, transmitted, copied, altered, sold, used to create derivative works or otherwise misused. You must comply with all terms disclosed to you as required from time to time by any third party supplier of data or services to the Website, including but not limited to, where necessary, entering into a direct agreement with such third party in respect of your use of their data. For the avoidance of doubt, although this Website may contain or make reference to trade marks or other proprietary intellectual property rights of our partners or other third parties, you agree that no license to or right in any of these trade marks or other proprietary intellectual property rights is granted to or conferred upon you by reason of such reference.
- You agree that any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- If you breach any of the provisions in these Terms, your permission to use the Website and your licence to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately delete or destroy any downloaded or printed extracts of the Content from the Website.
6. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY POLICIES
7. NO OFFER
The information and opinions provided by us or through a third party on the Website should not be used for investment advice and does not constitute an offer to sell or solicit an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.
- THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT.
- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS DO NOT GIVE OR MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RESPECT OF SUCH INFORMATION WHETHER IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU.
- WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS:
- MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITION, WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR UNDERTAKING AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THE ERROR-FREE USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OUTLINED IN THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK; AND
- DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT THERE WILL BE NO DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, THAT NO VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES WILL BE TRANSMITTED OR THAT NO DAMAGE WILL OCCUR TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACK UP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT AND FOR UNDERTAKING REASONABLE AND APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS TO SCAN FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, FUNCTIONALITY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OR KIND OF DAMAGES, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OR USE OF ANY CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL ON SUCH WEBSITES.
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF CLAUSE 9.1, EVEN IF YOU ADVISE US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL HAVENVEST OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES;
- ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; AND
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OR USE OF ANY CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL ON SUCH WEBSITES.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY WHERE SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and copyright owners from and against any and all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any such party in connection with any claim arising from your use of or connection to this Website, or from any breach by you of these Terms.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or the continued availability or the existence of content, hyperlinks, or third party websites or pages linked to the Website. If any hyperlinks to downloadable software sites are included on this Website, these are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the licence agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- The Website may offer access to news services, market analysis, financial planning tools or other information provided by third parties on the Website.
11. LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
- You must not establish a link to this Website without our prior written consent. If following receipt of our written consent you do establish a link to our Website:
- you must ensure that any such link:
- is from a website owned by you with a domain name registered in your name (“Your Website”);
- is to our home page only, or such other page on the Website as we may designate in our sole discretion;
- you must ensure Your Website:
- is compliant with applicable laws and regulations;
- does not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- does not take advantage of or damage Havenvest’s reputation;
- does not, unless we have agreed in writing with you, suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Havenvest of Your Website (or the contents, products or services available on or through Your Website); and
- you must not remove, distort, alter or use the whole or any part of the Content without our express written permission.
- you must ensure that any such link:
- Your Website must observe, and do nothing contrary to, the religious, cultural, economic and social norms in the United Arab Emirates.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our consent to any linking to this Website at any time, and you will stop linking to this Website immediately on receipt of any notice by which such consent is withdrawn.
- You must not frame, or create any other browser or border environment around this Website.
12. GOVERNING LAW
- The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) for the time being in force.
- Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the DIFC courts.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between us and you concerning your use of the Website and the Content. Any and all previous courses of dealing, written or oral understandings, discussions, representations, correspondence and communications between us and you relating to the matters covered by these Terms are hereby superseded. You agree that you have not relied upon, and will have no remedy in respect of, any warranty, statement, representation or understanding made by us or any other party unless it is expressly set out in these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
14. CONTACT US
Any queries or comments about this Website or these Terms should be directed via email using the form on the ‘Contact Us‘ page of this Website.